Hi there,

I guess one other part missing in the idea of a freedora-like service is how
to run the recommendation algorithm so that the radio has an interesting
program. That needs historical data from as many users as possible and a lot
of computation.

This is not necessarily and impediment, but quite a challenge.

best,
nazareno