Neal Fultz wrote:
> I'm surprised to read all this and not see 'bayesian belief network' in
> bold somewhere. I think there's probably some overlap there.

Bayesian Belief Network, as in those sort of higher dimensional
correlation things right? I guess it could. I am talking about
predictions here, based on the past. I'm not sure, but I don't think we
can base predictions on anything besides the past. We could however make
predictions about a past that we don't fully know about, such as the
scene of a crime. So maybe trusting in someone has to do with believing
in something about them causing certain things to happen with a certain
probability.