Kazuyuki Shudo wrote:
> Congraturations!
>
> It is very interesting to see
> what techniques utilized in the ALM implmenetation,
> tree-based, mesh-based or somethng else?
> Can you tell us something?

The links I just sent around, in particular my talk at
http://tv.adobe.com/watch/max-2009-develop/p2p-on-the-flash-platform-with-rtmfp/

explains how the ALM works... it is a push-pull technique... a
high-reliability but high-latency pull approach using gossip of
availability and then a selection algorithm at the receiver to pull from
peers to ensure everyone can get the data, and then multiple
minimal-latency spanning trees are constructed by flood-and-prune to
push data proactively to reduce latency. Also includes the ability to
pull from a server at the last moment if peers can't supply the data,
and the ability to receive blocks via IP multicast if available.

Matthew Kaufman