This looks really cool!  I'm curious to learn more about your use of
both an unstructured AND a structured overlay -- do I read it right that
you're using the unstructured overlay to bootstrap into the structured one?

In other words, if I light up a new Vishwa node without any
configuration whatsoever, how does it find and coordinate with the rest
of the network?

Regardless, very neat!

-david