Hi all,

i'm a phd student in the Technical University of Delft (TUDelft), the
Netherlands.
We are doing research on p2p live streaming. To test our algorithms,
we would like to know the real access pattern of users to media
streaming, i.e. arrival rates and departure rates. We are especially
interested in flash-crowds scenarios, where a large number of users
joins altogether to watch the broadcast of a live event.
Does any of you happen to have data that can be useful to us? or do
you know someone who does? Any type of help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Lucia