P.S. I have begun work on P5EEx::Blue::TemplateEngine::TemplateToolkit.
If anyone who knows Mason or AxKit would like to help, I would be
happy for you to work on P5EEx::Blue::TemplateEngine::Mason or
P5EEx::Blue::TemplateEngine::AxKit.

I know as well as anyone that all of this is still in the
proof-of-concept phase.  I don't know how all of this is going to
work out, but I'm doing my best to give it a chance.

If others don't volunteer to try stuff out, that's OK.
The proofs of concept will just have to wait until I get around
to them and in the order in which they interest me.

Stephen