On Thursday 21 March 2002 23:59, Stephen Adkins wrote:
> At 05:38 PM 3/21/2002 -0500, Terrence Brannon wrote:
> >In what way does this approach differ/surpass the approach of
> >     [1] HTML::Mason
> >     [2] AxKit
>
> I am not an expert on these two systems, so I will make some guesses
> in order to try to answer your question.
>
> I believe they both present essentially a "TemplateEngine" approach
> to user interfaces.

No. Mason is closer to that description, though it has a number of facilities
(most notably acquisition) that make it more than a templating engine. AxKit,
on the other hand, is not a templating system. At all. It's a publishing
system which amongst other things comprises a pipeline of processors, which
may or may not be templating engines.

Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
The only sensible way to estimate the stability of a Windows server
is to power it down and try it out as a step ladder.
-- Robert Crawford, in the Monastery