At 08:32 AM 3/23/2002 +0100, Bas A.Schulte wrote:
>Ok, that is good to hear. I always thought I was too ignorant too
>understand it ;) I suppose POE indeed uses a somewhat strange
>terminology (wheels?).
>
>But isn't it a point of p5ee to normalize/standardize the terminology?
>In that respect, would it be possible to use POE at a lower level
>underneath an API(s) that is more in line with p5ee, terminoloy-wise? I
>don't understand enough of it to assess that.

POE is envisioned (in P5EEx::Blue) to be one of the Contexts in which
P5EE software may be run.  The corresponding class would be (future):

   P5EEx::Blue::Context::POE

People with POE experience are invited to help make that class a
reality.  A POE Context might be useful as a remote Procedure server,
a Messaging server, a bizarre multi-user-application-in-a-single-process
interfacing with users via Gtk, ...

 * Any volunteers?

Stephen