Hi,

At 12:30 PM 3/27/2002 -0500, Lihn, Steve wrote:
>Event not handled: P5EEx::Blue::Widget::HTML::DataTable=HASH(0x1f27840)
>table.save click 30 6
>
>Got this error when I try to save the edition of the first row -- First
>name: Ezelious
>Any idea?

Don't worry about that error.
It represents the fact that the DataTable class has not yet implemented
the "save" feature.  Therefore, the "save" event gets propagated
("bubbled") progressively to the container widgets until it gets to the
"AppFrame" widget.  It displays the fact that the following event:

  widget: table.save
  event:  click
  args:   (30, 6)

was not handled.  When DataTable implements the feature which handles
this event, this error will not be displayed.

Stephen