On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> One thing I didn't mention in that thread, which has
> just bitten me in the bum again (in someone else's code)
> is circular references. Which 5.6.x solves quite nicely
> with the WeakRef module (not core, but on CPAN).

ok, here's a tangent. in the last 24 hours i've been really
irritated by the fact that i have to dig up 18 different
modules (sometimes of dubious quality) to get behavior that
i really wish was in core. what's happening is that i'm
building a list of modules that i'm going to wind up
including in every single module i ever write!
Attributes::This and Class::That. what a pain! maybe i
should mimic andy and make Class::Everything.