> I still believe the quickest route to P5EE acceptance is if it is first
and
> foremost a *documentation project* that basically provides a 1-stop place
> to go for people who intend to do "Enterprise" programming in Perl and
want
> to know where to go when they want to solve certain problems.

I agree.  I decided a while back that the most useful thing I could do to
further mod_perl development and Perl development in general would be to
write up some CPAN guides to help people with the biggest FAQs on the
mod_perl list.  The templating article I wrote was the first part of this,
and now I'm working on a guide to sharing data between processes
(Cache::Cache, Apache::Session, MLDBM::Sync, etc.) which I hope to present
at the next Perl Conference.  This stuff will probably get folded into the
mod_perl Guide at some point, but applies pretty generally to any serious
programming effort in Perl.

- Perrin