Thanks very much for your reply Stephen, and thanks also to Matt and Dave
for their advice.

I just downloaded Alzabo, and it looks like it's exactly what I needed to
see how all the pieces actually fit together. I'm currently using
HTML::Mason 1.03, so I don't think I'll grab the CPAN version of that just
yet. I've been using objects fairly consistently for a little while, and
have been adding in some eval blocks at the more obvious potential failure
points in my code, but all handling is very local. I think I'll be able to
apply what I see Dave doing in Alzabo to what I'm doing and get much
broader error coverage.

And just to keep this post somewhat on topic, I feel I'm already benefiting
from the p5ee effort because it's already pointing me to better programming
practices, and better ways to do those in perl. I was pleasantly surprised
to see the very clean documentation that Stephen has set up; sure it's not
complete, but what's there is good by and large, and it's well organized
and easily navigated. Keep up the good work!

Wes

Stephen Adkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/15/2002 05:22:05 PM