I think this new model has more +'s then -'s so I am for the switch.

The smaller groups will hopefully fuel the decoupled development model
more so then one large group.  Small efficient/effective "connector"
modules stand to do more for P5EE then trying to solve some vast unknown
problem.

Aaron Johnson