Hi All,

I am new in Pacemaker and having some problems with it.

My task is to configure heartbeat with two nodes and make one shell script managed by it (or by pacemaker). The fact is: Pacemaker needs to manage this shell script and make it run again if it sttoped.

I have installed heartbeat and Pacemaker and it seems that they are correctly installed. At least I can see that both nodes are configured and with a online status (crm status). But something strange is happening when I try crm ra classes command. Nothing is showed. I dont know if some configuration is missing. Is ther any problem with it? How can I have a list of classes?

In addition, how colud be a primitive to manage this shell script?

I would be grateful even if you point me some books, tutorials, manuals, etc... I have searched a lot but could not find very good information about it.

Thanks,

Alan