Hi,

hj lee escribió:

    I wanted to test the split-brain situation too and the recovery
    from it. I also wanted to test a pingd resource and location we
    also have configured to see it the node put down the resources
    correctly when it detects no connection to the gateway.

    Anyway, I have checked this situation and configuration
    successfully "pulling the network cable" from virtualcenter, but i
    got worried finding out that openais crashed and could not recover
    when the network interface gets down.

Hi Oscar,

Did you modify pingd resource agent or create new resource to put down the resources on split-brain situation?

I wanted to put down the resources when a node had no connection to the gateway, which is not exactly the same as a solution for a "split-brain" situation (or is it?).

Anyway, I did not have to modify anything, just configured the "normal" pingd resource and a location constraint. As I found on:
http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Example_configurations#Failover_IP__Service_in_a_Group_running_on_a_connected_node

Regards,

Oscar RdG