Hi Attila

2011/11/24 Attila Megyeri <amegy...@minerva-soft.com>:
> Hi Takatoshi, All,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
> I see that you have invested significant effort in the development of the RA.
> I spent the last day trying to set up the RA, but without much success.
>
> My infrastructure is very similar to yours, except for the fact that
> currently I am testing with a single network adapter.
>
> Replication works nicely when I start the databases manually, not using
> corosync.
>
> When I try to start using corosync,I see that the ping resources start
> normally, but the msPostgresql starts on both nodes in slave mode, and I see
> "HS:alone"

To see "HS:alone" is normal.
And RA compares xlog locations and promote the postgresql having new data.

> In the Wiki you state, the if I start on a signle node only, PSQL should
> start in Master mode (PRI), but this is not the case.

If the data is old, the node can't be master.
To be master needs pgsql-data-status="LATEST" or "STREAMING|SYNC".
Plese check it using "crm_mon -A".

And to become a master from stopped takes a few minutes because the RA
compares xlog location on monitor.

> The recovery.conf file is created immediately, and from the logs I see no
> attempt at all to promote the node.
> In the postgres logs I see that node1, which is supposed to be a master,
> tries to connect to the vip-rep IP address, which is NOT brought up, because
> it depends on the Master role...
>
> Do you have any idea?

Please check HA log.
My RA outputs "My data is out-of-date. status=********" to log if the