From: Attila Megyeri [mailto:amegy...@minerva-soft.com]
Sent: 2011. november 25. 9:28
To: The Pacemaker cluster resource manager
Subject: Re: [Pacemaker] Postgresql streaming replication failover - RA needed

Hi Takatoshi,

I have restored the PSQL to run without corosync so I cannot send you the
crm_mon output now.

What I can tell for sure:
- RA never promoted any of the nodes, no matter what the status was. It also
did not promote the node, when it was the only one.
- I believe the issue is in the comparison of the xlogs. How could I
troubleshoot that? I see from the logs that crm NEVER tried to invoke pgsql
with "promote"
- I tried previously the crm_mon -A option, but there was never a "
pgsql-data-status" attribute. The other attribs were there, including the
HS:alone
- In the corosync log the only relevant RA message I see is " Master is not
exist. " I never saw a message like  "My data is out-of-date"

Thank you!

Attila