On 04/14/13 02:52, Andreas Mock wrote:
Hi all,

can someone tell me what the pcs equivalent to

crm configure erase is?

From my understanding, 'crm configure erase' will remove everything from the configuration file except for the nodes.

Are you trying to clear your configuration out and start from scratch?

pcs has a destroy command (pcs cluster destroy), which will remove all pacemaker/corosync configuration and allow you to create your cluster from scratch. Is this what you're looking for?

Or do you need a specific command to keep the cluster running, but reset the cib to its defaults?

Thanks!
Chris

Is there a pcs cheat sheet showing the common tasks?

Or a documentation?

Best regards

Andreas

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org