Hello All,

I have some 2-node active-passive clusters that occasionally lose Corosync
connectivity.  The connectivity is fixed with a reboot.  They don't have shared
storage so stonith doesn't have to happen for another node to take control of
the resource.  Also they are VMs so I can't use a standard stonith method.  I
could use the vmware module, but then if the VM host was down, no node would
take control.  Is there a way to make stonith success not mandatory?  That way
the other node would always take control and then it would 'try' to reboot the
other machine if possible.

On a related issue, CentOS 6.4 doesn't come with the null or ssh devices.  I've
tried compiling from source but the resulting stonith modules are not in the
Red Hat type of format.  Is there a way to get the null or ssh device into
CentOS?

Thanks,
Doug