I'd like to get a release out in the next month or so, so expect a release
candidate RealSoonNow(tm).

The last item on my personal todo list is updating the ACL syntax to make the
terms a little more generic (since it won't just be users anymore).
If any other devs have high priority items, knowing about them sooner rather
later would be helpful :-)

I am also accepting harassment to review patches/features that have slipped off
my radar.

-- Andrew

I'd like to remind you about cman+pacemaker manual fencing confirmations.
I know its hard to be solved in the right way, but may be it's should be documented somehow?