On 28/04/14 01:10 AM, Nikita Staroverov wrote:
I'd like to get a release out in the next month or so, so expect a
release candidate RealSoonNow(tm).

The last item on my personal todo list is updating the ACL syntax to
make the terms a little more generic (since it won't just be users
anymore).
If any other devs have high priority items, knowing about them sooner
rather later would be helpful :-)

I am also accepting harassment to review patches/features that have
slipped off my radar.

-- Andrew

I'd like to remind you about cman+pacemaker manual fencing confirmations.
I know its hard to be solved in the right way, but may be it's should be
documented somehow?

Sticking my nose in...

On the cman side, manual fencing is not supported (it was in RHEL 5 and was dropped). Perhaps you are talking about an unsupported feature, in which case ignore this. Generally speaking though, manual fencing is always a bad idea. =|

--
Digimer
What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?