I'm on this step of the "Cluster Quick Installation Guide":
https://www.packetfence.org/doc/PacketFence_Clustering_Guide.html#_configure_cluster_conf_first_server_only

I ran his command an hour ago, and it is still running:

/usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd configreload hard

The console is continuing to show output like this, so it appears to still
be working and not hung:
Could not write namespace config::Pf() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace resource::CaptivePortal() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace resource::Database() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace resource::fqdn() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace config::Pfdetect() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace resource::trapping_range() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace resource::stats_levels() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace resource::passthroughs() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace resource::isolation_passthroughs() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace resource::network_config() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace interfaces() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace interfaces::listen_ints() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace config::Stats() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace interfaces::dhcplistener_ints() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace interfaces::ha_ints() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace interfaces::internal_nets() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace interfaces::inline_enforcement_nets() to L2 cache
!
Could not write namespace interfaces::vlan_enforcement_nets() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace interfaces::monitor_int() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace interfaces::management_network() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace interfaces::portal_ints() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace interfaces::inline_nets() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace interfaces::routed_isolation_nets() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace interfaces::routed_registration_nets() to L2
cache !
Could not write namespace interfaces::radius_ints() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace resource::network_config() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace interfaces::dhcp_ints() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace interfaces::dns_ints() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace config::Domain() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace resource::domain_dns_servers() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace config::EAP() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace resource::eap_config() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace config::EventLoggers() to L2 cache !
Could not write namespace config::Fast() to L2 cache !

Some of them have repeated multiple times (e.g. "Could not write namespace
config::Pf() to L2 cache !")

Is this expected behavior?  There is no mention in the quick installation
guide about how long this process should take.  I'm assuming I should let
it run until it finishes.