Hey packetfence users~
I'm having an issue getting the InTune SCEP profile to negotiate with our
Packetfence PKI.

I have set up the cloud connector in Entra/Azure, InTune config profile,
and everything else included in the install guide.

On our Windows 10 clients, I see event errors appearing in the
"DeviceManagement-Enterprise-Diagnostic-Provider" event log with eventID
307:

Scep Failed to initialize SCEP enrollment with NDES Server "Http://
<FQDN>/scep/OurTemplate/*pkiclient.exe*"
This is pointing to an .exe file on our packetfence server?  That doesn't
seem right.

In our InTune SCEP profile, the SCEP url is http://<FQDN>/scep/OurTemplate

Anyone got a fix for this?