On 8/8/24 02:29, JUSTIN BISHOP via PacketFence-users wrote:
Hey packetfence users~
I'm having an issue getting the InTune SCEP profile to negotiate with our Packetfence PKI.

I have set up the cloud connector in Entra/Azure, InTune config profile, and everything else included in the install guide.

On our Windows 10 clients, I see event errors appearing in the "DeviceManagement-Enterprise-Diagnostic-Provider" event log with eventID 307:

Scep Failed to initialize SCEP enrollment with NDES Server "Http://<FQDN>/scep/OurTemplate/_pkiclient.exe_" This is pointing to an .exe file on our packetfence server?  That doesn't seem right.

In our InTune SCEP profile, the SCEP url is http://<FQDN>/scep/OurTemplate

Anyone got a fix for this?

What's in your packetfence logs? .exe in the URL of the Packetfence server is expected.

Personally I would recommend using SCEPman running in the free (F1) Azure App Service tier if that's possible for you, over the Packetfence Intune integration as it's more feature complete.

--
James Andrewartha
Network & Projects Engineer