Fletcher,

Thanks for your response. Here is what I am trying to accomplish maybe you
can help with another solution.

My client has mutiple Wifi APs in different locations. ( Hotels, Cafes ) he
wants to have PF control all the traffic to his APs thru packetfence. Thats
why we are trying to install this on AWS.

If you have another solution please share.

* -----Moe Alsmadi*
Tel.  (424) 260-7171
Email: malsm...@gmail.com
"Fortune Favors The Brave"