Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 02:50:15 -0400
From: borepst...@gmail.com
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] PacketFence installation with Remote MySQL

Hello all,
My understanding of the question is that the MySQL is on a machine other than
the PF server.

I think the config (pf.conf if I am not mistaken) allows to manually specify
that.
Boris.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 5:13 PM, Steven Jones <steven.jo...@vuw.ac.nz> wrote:

Hi,

If you mean mysql cluster it doesnt support PF's foreign keys in the NDBCLUSTER
engine which does the table replication, I just proved that yesterday.

So from what I can see your Mysql backend has to be a HA active / passive setup
 with a shared disk somehow and use the InnoDB engine.

regards

Steven J