Hi,

No reaction on the files I showed below, so I'm guessing that means
those look rather ok..?

In short, this is the situation:

gui shows: "test join success"
cli shows: "net ads testjoin" Join to domain is NOT valid

-

root@pf:/# /usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd service winbindd start
service|command
memcached|already started
httpd.admin|already started
Checking configuration sanity...
Unable to setup corepath for winbindd: No such file or directory

-

Jun 04 16:46:04 pfcmd.pl(10108) WARN: winbindd-OUR-WKGR.conf timed out
trying to start (pf::services::manager::postStartCleanu

-

* Where can I check what 'corepath' pfcmd is talking about?
* Where can I get more details on winbindd-OUR-WKGR.conf?

Regards,
MJ