This does not look to me like the problem is in PacketFence itself.

This looks suspiciously like a samba bug (admittedly an old one):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+bug/1037055

I don’t know what version of samba you are running, but I  would recommend
trying the official samba4 packages from sernet and see if that fixes your
problem.

Let me know if that helps.
I have had a few reports of this happening from time to time but not in any way
that could be reproduced reliably.

--
Louis Munro
lmu...@inverse.ca  ::  www.inverse.ca