 Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Mac Book Pro Air Portal
 To: "ML PF" <packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
 Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 7:52 AM

 Moi,
 Can
 you specify if that happens when using the “Apple reduced
 captive-portal browser” thingy ?I mean, when you first connect to an
 SSID, MacBook will try to detect if you have Internet access
 or not, and if not, will popup a simili browser containing
 the portal.
 We
 already encountered some kind of issues with this “simili
 browser” so that’s why I ask.

 Cheers!dw.
 —Derek
 wuelfrathdwuelfr...@inverse.ca
 :: +1.514.447.4918 (x110) :: +1.866.353.6153
 (x110)Inverse
 inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence
 (www.packetfence.org)

 On Oct