Hi Louis

Thanks for opening the bug. Another test I did was use the email template
directly as the source as below and that passed DKIM verification as well. So
it's definitely not postfix.

mail -s "test" email-test...@verifier.port25.com <
/usr/local/pf/conf/templates/emails-guest_admin_pregistration.txt.tt.orig

The reason I thought it was postfix was because when using opendkim, you can
use temporary files to see the canonicalized header and body messages that are
signed. The messages in these temporary files looked like the original template
i.e. not truncated.

Could you point me to any source files for the templating engine as well? So I
can have a look to speed up the investigation.

Thanks