Has anyone experienced Read Only unregistered nodes in version 7.2.0? I made a
clone entry for "Node Manager" in Admin access. Only thing I changed is what
roles this Manager had access to. This Admin role when login sees these read
only records. Do I need to add an extra permission? Thanks.

Jeremy Plumley,
ITS Network Administrator
Guilford Technical Community College
Applied Technologies, Rm #249
Jamestown Campus, 601 E. Main Street, Jamestown, NC 27282
E-mail: jmplum...@gtcc.edu<mailto:jmplum...@gtcc.edu>
Direct: 336.334.4822 ext 50024
Mailing Address: PO Box 309, Jamestown, NC 27282
www.gtcc.edu<http://www.gtcc.edu/>
[Current_Color_GTCC%20Logo%20smaller]
Supporting success through innovative education, training, and partnerships

E-Mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and shall be disclosed to third parties when
required by the statutes (G.S. 132-1.)