From: Jeremy Plumley via PacketFence-users
[mailto:packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 3:44 PM
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Jeremy Plumley <jmplum...@gtcc.edu>
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Read Only Unregistered Nodes

I found that by removing my select roles limitations and allowed all roles it
started working again. Seems brand new nodes that show up as unregistered start
with "no role." This is what was causing an issue and appearing read only. Is
there a way to allow "no role" access if you decide to restrict node manager
roles. Thanks.

Jeremy Plumley
ITS Network Administrator
Ext 50024
E-Mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and shall be disclosed to third parties when
required by the statutes (G.S. 132-1.)