On 2018-04-30 5:48 PM, Truax, Peter via PacketFence-users wrote:

2.We experienced massive performance issues. We doubled our test server’s vm allocation of memory and processor up to 8 processors and 32 GB of RAM. Even with this much horsepower, it still bogged down unlike 7.4. We moved back to 7.4 and every screen and function is snappy and quick.

What was consuming resources? V8 went through all load-testing performed prior a release and was as fast if not faster than v7.4.

3.Having to do with the performance issues above, we noticed when we did get the server settled down, that the Nodes tab was unbelievably slow. It took 30 seconds to 1 minute to bring up the screen.

There's a patch for this in the maintenance.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca