Hello guys, I trying to configure the new version of packetfence, but for some
reason I am not able to biding my AD.
The base DN, user bind DN did work with the other versions.

I am trying to use the sponsor module, making it mark the users of my ad as
sponsor so when a guest come and fill the captive portal page they are able to
receive the emails.

I did configure the radius source, but I am not sure how to make the sponsor
module work with it, and with its already doing, why I am still getting ''
x...@mydomain.com is not eable to sponsor".

How I can make this happen ?

Thanks in advence,
Kindly Rafael.