Thank you.

De: Fabrice Durand via PacketFence-users
[mailto:packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 9 de maio de 2018 12:25
Para: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Fabrice Durand <fdur...@inverse.ca>
Assunto: Re: [PacketFence-users] packetfence 8.0 not biding LDAP and maybe
radius is not working with the sponsor.

Hello Rafael,

can you take a pcap when you try to bind the AD ?

I did some tests on my side and i am not able to reproduce the issue.

Also using a radius source for sponsor is not possible since PacketFence need
to do a search for the sponsor.