What is 10.18.23.60 ?

can you share with me your file /usr/local/pf/raddb/sites-enabled/eduroam ?

Le 2018-05-24 à 00:46, jabang konate via PacketFence-users a écrit :
Hi fabrice,
today i try again with my packetfence.

in packetfence-tunnel configuration i change configuration like this,
if (update) {
            update control {
                &MS-CHAP-Use-NTLM-Auth := No
            }
        }
     }
because from the output i don't see "ok", and then now i can login with my ldap account but with port 1812 in my access point, but not using port 11812. if i'm using 11812 my request always forward to Realm eduroam my home server, and not forward the request to packetfence virtual server (sites-enabled/packetfence then site-enabled/packetfence-tunnel) as you said in scenario 1.

(1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug: suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug: suffix: Looking up realm "xyz.ac.id <http://xyz.ac.id>" for User-Name = "testu...@xyz.ac.id <mailto:testu...@xyz.ac.id>" (1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug: suffix: Found realm "xyz.ac.id <http://xyz.ac.id>" (1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug: suffix: Adding Stripped-User-Name = "testuser" (1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug: suffix: Adding Realm = "xyz.ac.id <http://xyz.ac.id>"
(1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug: suffix: Authentication realm is LOCAL
(1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug:     [suffix] = ok
(1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug: ntdomain: Request already has destination realm set.  Ignoring
(1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug:     [ntdomain] = noop
(1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug:     if (User-Name =~ /@/) {
(1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug:     if (User-Name =~ /@/)  -> TRUE
(1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug:     if (User-Name =~ /@/)  {
(1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug:       update control {
(1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug:       } # update control = noop
(1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug:     } # if (User-Name =~ /@/)  = noop
(1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug:     ... skipping else: Preceding "if" was taken (1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug: eap: Request is supposed to be proxied to Realm eduroam. Not doing EAP.
(1) Thu May 24 11:06:15 2018: Debug:     [eap] = noop

attach my radiusd-eduroam.sock log and picture of my configurutiaon exclusive source eduroam .

Regards.