So, I have forwarded the DHCP traffic with IP helper and I received well
the packets.
Then, I modified the connection profil on the CIDR network but I don't know
if it's related but I have a warning which appears :
Use or unintialized value $node_cat in string eq at /usr/local/pf/lib/pf/
scan.pm line 340.

Can you help me ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Regards,