Hello Andrew,

this is the only place where you have to change the string.

What did you do exactly in the po file ?

Le 19-02-22 à 09 h 14, Lierman, Andrew via PacketFence-users a écrit :
I am looking to changing the following text on the Guest Email page:

 " After registering, you will be given temporary network access for 10 minutes. In order to complete your registration, you will need to click on the link emailed to you "

  I found the text in the packetfence.po file and generated a new packetfence.mo file and restarted services and this does not seem to work.  Is there a different location or way that I can update this text?

Thanks

*Confidentiality Notice:*This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  The views expressed in this transmission are not necessarily the views of the School District of Altoona.