Just did that:

set bob:

# html/captive-portal/lib/captiveportal/PacketFence/Form/Authentication.pm
msgid "After registering, you will be given temporary network access for %s minutes. In order to complete your registration, you will need to click on the link emailed to you."
msgstr "bob"

cd /usr/local/pf/

make translation

then bin/pfcmd service httpd.portal restart

Le 19-02-25 à 16 h 23, Lierman, Andrew a écrit :
I did that now and regenerated the.mo file and restarted the services, but the text does not change in the portal. Is there anything else I need to do to make the change effective?