Hello Leandro,

can you report the bug on github and we will take care of that.

https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/issues/new

Thanks

Fabrice

Le 19-04-24 à 15 h 05, Leandro Ude via PacketFence-users a écrit :

I think i fixed , and it's a bug

/usr/local/pf/html/captive-portal/content/timerbar.js

Line 6:

var time = window.waitTime || 25;

window.waitTime is undefined , so it always sets time to 25

Tried changing 25 to 40   (Ludovic recomended value)

and now it works, the red message doesnt show and redirects perfectly to packetfence.org <http://packetfence.org>