Hello

I am new to packetfence and i have download 8.3.0 version . Can anyone
> share me any document or video to configure the captive portal.

I have install the Packet fence and configure one management and one
registration , I tried to have one on VLAN 150 for management and VLAN 130
for the registration .

DHCP is from VLAN 130 , Both VLAN has seperate Internet Connection.

I created a new profile in captive portal for VLAN 130,  after creating
DHCP is properly working and I can see the captive portal Page.

Once go ahead for the NULL Source i cannot connect to the internet or i
cannot see any page packetfence.org or
http://192.95.20.194/common/network-access-detection.gif

can you help on this . I tried the below Changes in Packet fence but no
luck on this .

Thanks in advance

Regards
Ubaidullah