From: Nicolas Quiniou-Briand via PacketFence-users
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: 23 August 2019 15:42
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Nicolas Quiniou-Briand <n...@inverse.ca>
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Ruckus SmartZone and PF 9

Hello Talan,

On 2019-08-23 11:46 a.m., Talan Westby via PacketFence-users wrote:
> We have setup the system based on the guides provided by Inverse and
> users are able to enrol via the portal however, once they have
> enrolled they are not forwarded onto the network and they are not put
> into an authorized state, they are still set to Unauthoized. If they
> reconnect after the enrolment, they are immediately forwarded to PF as
> the Ruckus Controller believes they are not authorized.

1. Did you check logs on Ruckus side ?
2. What is the state (reg or unreg) of your nodes on PacketFence side after
they try to register ?
--
Nicolas Quiniou-Briand
n...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 *140  ::  https://inverse.ca Inverse inc.

This electronic message contains information from Derby College which may be
privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above.

If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Internet
communications are not secure and therefore Derby College does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions
presented are only those of the author and not those of Derby College.

If you have received this message in error, please reply to this message and
include d...@derby-college.ac.uk immediately.