Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for getting back in touch and sorry for the delay.

I have had Ruckus spend some time working with us on this to no avail. What
they have managed to do is run some RADIUS test from their SmartZone controller
back to PF which always seem to fail. I would have thought that the RADIUS
request would have been a MAC request so we have tried putting in a MAC Address
as the username and the password which always seems to fail. This does work
when going via our Cisco WLCs, so I guess the Ruckus is doing something
slightly different. One thing I have noticed is the SmartZone.pm file in PF
creates a API call to the Ruckus controller and when I take that payload and
try the request myself the Ruckus controller responds with "Bad Request".

At this point I am wondering if Ruckus have updated their API Northbound
endpoints in their later versions of software, we are running 5.1 which is a
relatively new piece of software. Could you confirm whether the PF integration
has been tested with this newer version of controller?

Also could you confirm the process of on boarding a user to PF from a Ruckus
controller so we can be sure we are investigating the right section? To clarify
users are being forwarded to the portal and they are able to enrol but the
Ruckus SmartZone never receives/recognises that PF has authorized that user for
access. If we could understand what PF does to send that authorization then we
can concentrate on what might be causing the issue.

Thanks,
Talan