I’m running on v10, using the default whitelist in the Google Auth config.  The
end system is talking to google, verified with wireshark, and by inputting
wrong password.

The end system’s role never gets updated, even though I have a catchall rule in
place that should move it to a different VLAN.

I have not done a packet capture on server’s interface yet.  The end system
stays as unregistered, so the issue may be authenticating the token between PF
and google.

I’ve only tested using Chrome and Firefox browsers and only if Chrome is used
does the redirect show accounts.blogger.com<http://accounts.blogger.com> in the
address field after entering the google account credentials.

Both browser windows show the you may need to login to your network with a
button; the button sends you back to the AUP.

Is there a certain log that I would be able to see PF talking to google, or
just checking wireshark packets?

Thanks,

Bill

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 22, 2020, at 5:15 PM, Diego Garcia del Rio