We're having issues with the clients not getting redirected to the captive
portal. From what I can find, all of the DNS requests return 192.0.2.1 now. Is
this supposed to work? Our clients sit idle and cant get to the portal even if
we manually enter the dns or ip address. Currently we're running in out of band
deployment. Any pointers on how to get this working?

Thanks!
-Ryan

This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not be
considered private or confidential because it may be archived and subject to
public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as requests made pursuant
to Wisconsin public records law.

The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
they are addressed.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
Please note that the views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the School
District of Hartford Jt. #1.  Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or
disclosure by you or to any other person is prohibited.