If it's a layer 2 registration network then the dns will answer with the ip 192.0.2.1 (to fix the samsung captive portal detection)

So check to see if the ip is on the lo interface (ip a), if it's the case check to see if the haproxy-portal is listening on this ip (netstat -nlp| grep 443)

Also you can try to capture the traffic of the device and share the pcap. (thsrak -i ethx -f "ether host mac_address" -w /tmp/device.pcap

Le 20-06-04 à 13 h 07, Ryan Radschlag via PacketFence-users a écrit :
We're having issues with the clients not getting redirected to the captive portal. From what I can find, all of the DNS requests return 192.0.2.1 now. Is this supposed to work? Our clients sit idle and cant get to the portal even if we manually enter the dns or ip address. Currently we're running in out of band deployment. Any pointers on how to get this working?

Thanks!
-Ryan

/

This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not be considered private or confidential because it may be archived and subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.

The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that the views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the School District of Hartford Jt. #1. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you or to any other person is prohibited./