Hi,

I'm looking for some help setting up Packetfence's captive portal / web-auth
to work with a Ruckus ZD1100 and various Ruckus APs. When I attempt to
connect a device to the network I can get to the captive portal and use a
null source to register with packetfence but I always get an error that says
"your network should be enabled within a minute or two"

I followed the Ruckus section of the Network Devices Configuration Guide and
found that there is very little information about the configuration
necessary in PacketFence itself in order to get PacketFence to talk to the
Ruckus ZD1100 or the APs. Maybe I'm missing something, but following the
instructions for configuring PacketFence to support the Ruckus Equipment
gives me the exact same results as when I just delete the ZD1100 and APs
from the PacketFence config and try to register a device.

Relevant lines of switches.conf:
[172.16.105.10]

description=ZD1100

group=default