From: Durand fabrice <fdur...@inverse.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 3:14 PM
To: Chris Brown <chr...@vcxtechnologies.com>
Cc: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Captive Portal Web Auth with Ruckus APs

When this happen, can you check the location log of the device to see where
packetfence think the device is (node -> location).

Le 20-07-28 à 07 h 56, Chris Brown a écrit :

Hi,

I have a Unifi APs that I am testing, the captive portal / web auth works
fine on on the Unifi APs.

For some reason PacketFence seems to be sending the death to the Unifi AP /
Controller instead of the Ruckus ZoneDirector when a client device connects
to the ruckus AP.

Current switches.conf and PacketFence.log is attached (client device that
connected to in this PacketFence.log file was already registered on
PacketFence via the captive portal)

Thanks for the help

Chris

On Jul 28, 2020, at 12:44 AM, Fabrice Durand <fdur...@inverse.ca