Hi,

Thank you Fabrice and Ludovic Zammit (and thanks for the cc, as I did not receive your reply via the list...) for your excellent suggestions!

I will take a look first at Ludovic Zammit suggestion, as you are right: it's the "unknown CA" issue.

The question (for me) is: how to "issue a certificate from a MS PKI for example (AD CS)"

New stuff to me. We're running a samba AD.

If anyone has documented how to do that, I would appreciate some help. But for now I'll give good ol' google a go. :-)

Thanks again!

MJ