Hello Packetfence Community

I'm trying to deploy a Ruckus SmartZone WebAuth configuration .
I have followed the guide several times(Fresh Debian9 with apt-get installation
and Packetfence ZEN) but didn't succeed the deployment.(6.24.1 - Network
Devices Configuration Guide)
When configuring the captive portal I can't go to
http://ip-of-packetfence/RuckusSmartZone (Not implemented) but after changing
this to http://ip-of-packetfence/Captive-portal , I'm seeing the portal.

The user is guided to the captive portal but gets the "Your computer was not
found in the PF Database" with his IP correctly but no MAC address (MAC 0).
When enabling "Activate Preregistration" in the default connection Profile ,
the users gets the Username/password fields to login.
But when entering the correct credentials, the users get a 502 bad gateway ...
I have also tried to capture all data from the PF to the Ruckus Smartzone, but
I see no traffic to or from the Smartzone.

Already tried the new updated guide
(https://github.com/garci66/packetfence/blob/9da2608f131780eb7d9cd64246c9a767868d119f/docs/network/networkdevice/ruckus_smartzone.asciidoc)
 but with the same outcome .
Mac Authentication with the update guide works perfectly, but we are searching
for the Captive portal solution (webauth)

Is there someone with a working Web Auth on a Ruckus Smartzone that can help me
this is issue , or anyone with the same problems?

Kind regards
Pieter-jan Lamont
[cid:EmailHandtekeningCorporate_239e37bc-d675-44cf-b4ca-49a10eec9dcb.png]

Pieter-Jan Lamont
IT-Co?rdinator

Toekomststraat 75 - 8790 Waregem
Tel. +32 56 62 69 94 -